Saturday, March 7, 2009

real teen phonesex with no taboos

hi Daddies and Masters!

i had such a naughty roleplay phonesex call yesterday, it was definately taboo phonesex and extreme ageplay phonesex too! *sweet smiles*

i love those kind of calls and i love calls where you teach me about your phonesex fetish like black cocks and cheating wives! i had a really naughty conversation about a man who loves seeing slutty women like his wife getting fucked by black men! *biting her lip*

i bet you want to know if i have tried it with a black man....? hehehe, call me and i will tell you! *blushing a little bit*

not to change the topic to much but it has been so nice here in South Florida! in a little while i am going to sit at our pool with my mommy like we always do to start our tans! i am a mommies girl i know! *playing with her hair*

a few of you have asked me if i live at home or on my own. i guess i should explain. both! i live in the guesthouse at my stepdaddys amd mommies house and its perfect for me. i try to pay rent but daddy just laughs and pats me on the butt and says to go myself something pretty! *pouts*

i'm not a spoiled little brat though! i promise! *giggling*

i am really not. i suppose i am a little shy maybe. i guess thats why i can play a sweet innocent little fuckdoll on the phone so well. but its not really playing is it? *smiling big*

time to go get into my bikini but i will have my phone with me all day and if you callme i can come right in and play with you! *blows kisses and waves*

~ Alex ~

my site: teen phonesex

my number: 1-888-662-6482

my aim name: LetMePlzUDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment