Monday, February 23, 2009

anything goes phonesex roleplaying

hi Daddies and Misters!
i sure had a busy weekend and no it was not busy with phonesex which makes me sad so you should call me and we should have lots and lots of taboo phonesex and i will be happy, you will too! *big smiles*

i work at an animal shelter and 3 of the animals were really sick :( :( :( and they needed extra help so i ended up being there all saturday but they are all getting better now! *clapping*

then there was a charity walk on sunday that me and some of the other girls who work at the shelter signed up for! it was in the 70's and the sun was out here in Boca so i decide to wear a white sports bra and little pink shorts and it seemed like everyone was staring at my round little butt as i walked! *blushing a bit*

that could be a naughty phonesex roleplay right there! we could make it really taboo too and have you walking behind me wanting to do so many dirty things to me and when we finish and i turn around you see that i'm really young, way younger than you though and it makes you even harder! *giggles and smiles*

that would be taboo roleplay phonesex hehe and ageplay phonesex too and yes i am a no limits phonesex girl and i love extreme agepay phonesex best! *gives you a sweet innocent look*

oh its so early! time for me to have some breakfast and i hope i will talk to you soon! *blowing kisses*

~ Alex ~

my site: teen phonesex

my number: 1-888-662-6482

my aim name: LetMePlzUDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment