Tuesday, February 17, 2009

incest phonesex roleplaying

hi Daddies and Misters!
did you have have a good long weekend? i did! *giggling*

i went shopping for some new clothes and new shoes and new make up with my mommy. i love to shop lots but my mom is like wow wow wow, she really loves it! *big smiles*

so many men kept watching us as we walked thru the mall, i always think they are looking at my mommy but like she pointed out they are "admiring both of us"! *more giggles*

i suppose i do look like a mini me of my mommy, except she has really big fake boobies and wears more make up than me... *smiling*

that sounds like a phonesex roleplay we could do! little me and a hot MILF and you! that would be so taboo and oh wow would i be wet! *blushing a little*

i have played in so many taboo roleplay phonesex fantasies and it is so much fun! i love when older men have me be even young that i am! *sitting in your lap*

ageplay phonesex is fun! *looking up at you smiling*

you can call it taboo ageplay or extreme ageplay phonesex but i just say ageplay because i do every age ever! *giggling*

i am a no limits phonesex girl!

~ Alex ~

my site: teen phonesex

my number: 1-888-662-6482

my aim name: LetMePlzUDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment