Wednesday, February 4, 2009

teen phonesex girl Alex

hi Daddies and Misters!



i am now taking phonesex calls! i just started tonight! *big smiles*

i know that i am pretty young and just learning some things but i do know quite a bit about how to please so don't worry, i am not that innocent.

if you want to know some more things about me then you should stay tuned but for now i will tell you a few little things! *sitting in your lap*

i used to compete in beauty pagents, since i was really young. it was something my mommy and i did together. i am not allowed to do pagents anymore because of a few things, no naked pictures of me and something with mommy and a judge... *giggling*

i am from Florida and i love it here! i really like swimming and ballet and singing. i work at a no kill animal shelter part time but my daddy takes care of me so i don't have to unless i want to and i do want to. i love animals and helping. *wiggling in your lap*

i'm pretty girly, i like to look and smell pretty and wear cute stuff. if you met me you might think i was a little shy at first i suppose but i come right out of my shell and can be a very naughty girl!

i can't wait to have some taboo phonesex so please visit my site and call me soon! *sweet smiles at you*

~ Alex ~

my site: teen phonesex
my number: 1-888-662-6482
my aim name: LetMePlzUDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment