Thursday, February 5, 2009

ageplay phonesex is the best

hi Daddies and Misters!i had my first calls last night *big smiles*
i've done so much roleplaying and all of you have been saying you like my little pink panties and my round butt! *clapping*
i love knowing you look looking at my pictures on my teen phonesex site and i love being your cute little roleplay phonesex girl...
i was daddies speciallittle playtoy a few times and a pretty girl scout selling cookies and then i got to be a shy innocent little doll for some guys who broke into my mommies house! *giggling*
it was so taboo, especially when they forced me. i don't know exactly what it is but rape phonesex fantasies make me so wet!
actually all taboo phonesex makes me wet! *blowing kisses at you*
~ Alex ~
my site: teen phonesex
my number: 1-888-662-6482
my aim name: LetMePlzUDaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment